Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Not Good With Clothes

Today I woke up with every intention of getting all my professional dress clothes pressed/steamed and ready for the real world (since that starts on Monday).  Steaming, it turns out, is no easy task.  After 40 minutes or so of trying to figure out how the steamer works, I achieved a small level of success when I finished one shirt--an hour and fifteen minutes after I set out on this task.  Long (very long) afternoon short, I finished six shirts two and a half hours later.  Needless to say, I have plenty of work left to do on the rest of the shirts as well as the pants, skirts, and blazers.  I don't think I'll attempt to use the "Steam Buddy" again; good old fashioned ironing is going to have to do the trick until I'm no longer laundry deficient :).

No comments:

Post a Comment